1. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
3. Only the two built-in faces support customizable modular.
4. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
5. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
6. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it's converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.